Terms & Conditions
1. No goods will be taken back unless agreed by Management.
2. A refund will be given on any unopened boxes of tiles returned after completion of your job within 30 days of PURCHASE date. NO adhesive or grout will be accepted for refund.
3. A restocking charge of 10% may be applied where the size of refund is considered excessive.
4. No refunds without a valid receipt and please retain your invoice as proof of purchase.
5. NO CASH REFUNDS, a cheque will be posted within 10 working days.
6. Under no circumstances will non-stock items including motifs be accepted for return or exchange.
7. The company gives no warranty in respect of crazing, shading in tiles or other defects and all goods are sold subject only to the manufacturers guarantee and conditions. A shade variation is inherent in the manufacture of tiles
8. Customers must ensure that they have an acceptable blend of colour and quantities BEFORE fixing tiles as no claim can be entertained once tiles have been affixed.
9. Orders accepted and promises of delivery given are conditional upon our being able to secure the necessary materials and we are absolved from responsibility for delays arising through risks and uncertainties of manufacture, strikes, accidents or other causes beyond our control.
10. Claims for damaged or incorrect materials will not be accepted unless made at the time of purchase or delivery.
11. Customers are requested to check quantities of goods supplied at time of purchase or delivery as no queries can be entertained at a later date.
12. A sufficient quantity of material should be purchased at any one time. No guarantee can be given that an item will remain in stock.
13. Please note that Best Tile does not tile, nor do they have any tiler employed. Whilst we try our best to recommend quality tilers, we cannot be responsible for their actions as they are self-employed.
14. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory or Common law Rights and do not affect your rights under the Sales of Goods Act, 1893 as amended.